^^^WARNING^^^

Personal Blog ne.. Kalau ada tsalah kata n bahasa harap d maahap kan..
*if u dun like wut u r readin.. u may leave..:)*
TQ n no hurt feelin;)

Itz Da Gud Gurlz Who Have Diaries, Bad Gurlz Dun Have Tyme :)

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
FROM THE MOMENT WE WAKE UP IN THE MORNING TILL' OUR HEAD HITS THE PILLOW AT NIGHT. OUR LIVES ARE FILLED WITH QUESTIONS. SIMPLE ONES THAT ARE EASY TO ANSWER BUT SOME QUESTIONS ARE SO DANGEROUS, THE TRUTH IS NOT AN OPTION. MOST ARE EASILY ANSWERED AND SOON FORGOTTEN. BUT SOME QUESTIONS ARE MUCH HARDER TO ASK BECAUSE WE'RE SO AFRAID OF THE ANSWER.
"Will I be around to watch my children grow up?", "Am I making a mistake marring this man?" "Could he ever truly love me?" And what happens when we ask ourself the hard questions and get the answers we'd been hoping for? Well, tht's when happiness begins.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Berkhatan

Assalamualaikum. Yeah bnr tu my post title ah hihihi.
Insyaallah Syafiq kn berkhatan bulan June. Hahaha he's a big boy now! OMG~ & Im gettin OLD! Hah! So I bet I'll be taking "on-leave" tu eyh in June! So tht I can take extra good care of my bby. Opps! NOT bby anymore kali ahhhhh hahaha esuk2 kawin! KWANG3!!! Ya Rabbiiii Sungguh cepat masa berlalu... *sniffs*
Hi everyone! How ya'll doin' ? Semoga sentiasa dbwh lindungan Allah jua~ Amin. Next week Brunei ada Public Holiday lagi n its SPECIAL! Why? National Day!!! Hihi MERDEKA!! I was thinkin kn turun kBandar mcm dulu2~ *hahaha pok**n!* But seriously! Insyaallah on National Day I'll be walking around BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN with my bare foot! *HAH!* & of course ambil gambar sebanyak2nya on tht day!*Insyaallah* =)
Ok I gtg. Hope you all enjoy weekend! Wheeeee =)
Bye!

No comments: